How to Connect Airpods to Android?
There are some convenient ways available to connect your AirPods to Android devices. i.e., Android phones and tablets. Let us now look into an easy method to do the same. Follow the simple instructions given below to connect AirPods to an Android device:
- First, open your AirPods case.
- Next, to initiate the pairing mode, press and hold the rear button.
- Now, on your Android phone (or tablet), navigate to the Settings menu. Here, choose the Bluetooth option.
- You will see a list of devices displayed on your screen. From this list, find your AirPods. Then, hit the Pair button.
- You have now finished connecting your AirPods to the Android device. So, you are all set to go!
Please remember the following points after you connect your AirPods to the Android phone/tablet:
As you have connected the AirPods to a non-iOS device, you will be missing out on certain functionalities such as the following:
- Firstly, you cannot use the automatic pausing feature when you take off the AirPods from your ears.
- Secondly, you will not be able to customize the double-tap feature, which you did when connecting the AirPods to any iOS device. Instead of double-tap, the feature will operate as a Play/Pause button.
We have now seen an easy and simple method to Connect Airpods to Android devices such as a phone or tablet.