- Hook Up Airpods to Macbook
How to Connect Airpods to Macbook?
Refer to the simple, quick instructions to connect AirPods to MacBook.
- Lift-open the AirPods case.
- Find the pairing button at the rear side of the AirPod case and hold it until the LED begins to blink.
- Navigate to MacBook, click the Apple icon on the desktop, and select the System Preferences option.
- When the System Preferences dialog window appears on the screen, search for the Bluetooth option and select its icon.
- Choose AirPods from the displayed list and click the Pair button.
- You can now enjoy using your AirPods with your Mac device.