How to Connect Amazon Fire TV Cube to AV Receiver?
To improve the audio quality of your Amazon TV, you have to establish a connection between your Amazon Fire TV Cube device and your AV Receiver using an HDMI cable.
The guidelines to do how to connect Amazon Fire TV Cube to AV Receiver are provided below:
- One end of an HDMI cable should be connected to the rear side of the TV.
- The HDMI cable’s other end needs to be attached to the arch-shaped port of the Surround Receiver.
- Use another HDMI cable to establish a connection between the Amazon Fire TV Cube and the AV Receiver.
- Once you are done with the connections, go to the home screen of the TV.
- Find the Settings option and select it using your TV remote.
- Select the Display & Sounds option followed by the Audio option.
- Choose the Surround Sound option from the Audio pop-up menu.
- Select the Best Available option followed by the Dolby Digital Plus Automatic option.
- You can get guidance from our technical support member by clicking the Call button on our website.