- Epson Projector to Apple
How To Connect Apple To Epson Projector?
You can easily connect your Apple devices to the Epson projector and view them on a bigger screen. It takes only a few minutes to make the connection. Ensure that you have a VDA or HDMI cable to make the connection. The process for connect Apple to Epson projector is described below.
- If you are connecting the projector to an iOS device, download the Epson iProjection app from App Store.
- To set up the Quick Connection mode, go to the Settings and select the Wi-Fi tab.
- Select your projector’s SSID from the displayed list.
- For an Advanced wireless connection, launch the Epson iProjection App.
- When prompted for confirmation, select OK.
- You have now successfully connected your iOS device and Epson projector.
How to Connect Apple TV to Epson Projector?
You can connect Apple to Epson projector using an HDMI cable. Proceed with the steps that are given below to connect Apple TV to the Epson projector.
- Make sure to connect your Apple TV to a power source.
- Now, connect an HDMI cable to your Apple TV and connect the other end of the cable to the Epson projector.
- Plug in the power cable to your Epson projector and fix the other end to a power outlet.
- Wait until the projector turns on and initializes itself.
- You can now turn on the Apple TV with the help of the remote.
- Once connected, you can now see your TV on the projector screen.
How to Connect Epson Projector to Apple Laptop?
- If you want to connect your MacBook to the Epson projector, continue with the steps given below.
- Make sure to keep your MacBook turned on.
- Now, plug in the power cable to the Epson projector and connect the other end of the cable to an electrical outlet.
- You can use either a VGA or HDMI cable to connect the projector and MacBook.
- Use an adaptor cable to connect a VGA cable to your MacBook.
- Once you have connected the projector and MacBook, go to the Apple menu and select System Preferences from the displayed list.
- Click the Displays icon on the screen.
- Select the Detect Displays option in the Displays window.
- Now, your Apple laptop and Epson projector will be connected successfully.
How to Connect Apple Computer to Epson Projector?
- Turn on your Mac computer and plug in the projector.
- Connect the video cable to your computer, use a Mac adapter cable.
- Now, connect the Apple computer and Epson projector using a VGA or HDMI cable.
- Open the System Preferences window and select the Displays icon.
- If your MacBook and projector are not synced, select the Arrangement tab in the Displays window.
- Checkmark the Mirror Displays box at the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Wait for a few minutes until the display is mirrored.
- Once connect Apple to Epson projector is successful, you can see the computer screen on the projector.