- Connect Beats to Mac
How to Connect Beats to Mac?
There are several options available when you plan to buy the Beats wireless headphones/earphones:
- Beats Solo
- Beats Studio
- Beats X
You can connect/pair your Beats headphones/earphones to various devices; Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android device.
Before you have to connect Beats to Mac, you have to be sure where the Power button is located. Before you start pairing your Beats headphones with Mac, you need to reset them. To perform the reset, follow these steps:
Resetting your Beats Devices:
- Ensure that your Beats headphones/earphones are adequately charged. If they are not, charge them now.
- Long-press the Power button on your Beats device for 10 seconds.
- Release the Power button after 10 seconds.
- All the Fuel Gauge LEDs on the Beats device will start blinking in white. This action will be followed by one of the LEDs blinking in Red.
- You can be sure that you have completed the reset of the Beats device when the red LED light stops blinking.
- Now, the Beats headphones/earphones will power on automatically.
Steps for Connect Beats to Mac:
To connect your Beats, carry out the following instructions:
- On your iMac or MacBook, go to the Apple menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Click the Bluetooth option.
- Confirm that your Bluetooth is on.
- From the list of Bluetooth devices appearing on your screen, choose your Beats device.
- Now, select the Pair option.
- Once you select Pair, the Beats device will be connected (paired) to your Mac.
- How to connect Beats to Mac Os process was successfully completed.
Beats devices are compatible with all the Apple products like iMac, MacBook, and iPhone. So, it is easy pair your Beats headphones/earphones with any of these Apple products.