- Connect Epson L3110 Printer To Wifi
How To Connect Epson L3110 Printer To Wifi? [Quick Guide]
Epson L3110 is a compact multifunctional InkTank printer. Although you can print, copy, and scan from this printer, you can connect it to your devices via a USB cable only. So, you cannot connect Epson L3110 printer to WiFi. However, you can connect your printer to your computer within a few seconds using the USB cable for easy printing. To know how to perform the USB setup for your Epson L3110 printer, follow these steps.
- Make sure that you have a standard USB cable handy.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your printer, if any.
- Check if you have completed the basic printer setup.
- Turn on your printer and wait until it comes to the Ready state.
- Verify if your printer is loaded with enough paper.
Downloading The Printer Driver:
If you have a software installation CD-ROM, you can use it for the driver installation process. Otherwise, follow these steps to get the driver from the official Epson site.
- To begin with, open the default browser on your computer.
- Go to the official Epson site.
- Under the Search By Product Name field, enter your printer’s model number and click Search.
- Select the printer model from the search results.
- Expand the Downloads tab and check if your OS version has been detected and is displayed in the Operating System drop-down menu.
- If your OS version is not detected, select it from the drop-down menu and click the GO button.
- Choose the required driver from the displayed list and click the Download button to download the driver on your computer.
USB Setup During The Driver Installation Process:
- Start the driver installation process on your computer using the downloaded driver package or the software installation CD-ROM.
- Agree to the EULA and click Next to continue the installation process.
- Install the required software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- When prompted, select the USB connection option as your connection type.
- After selecting the connecting type, connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Once the connection is made, print a test page.
- If your printer prints the test page, the USB setup is successful.
You have now seen how to connect your Epson L3110 printer to your computer by performing the USB setup.