How to Connect HP Deskjet 1010 to Wifi?
Carry out these steps to successfully complete the how to connect HP Deskjet 1010 to Wifi process:
Quick Steps for DJ1010 Wifi Setup
- First, turn on the HP DJ1010 printer and check whether the basic printer settings are executed as mentioned in the user guide or manual.
- Make sure to place the Wi-Fi router near the printer to avoid network traffics.
- Press the Wireless button and hold it for five seconds or until the Wi-Fi light starts blinking.
- Go to the Wi-Fi router and press the WPS button on it within two minutes.
- If the printer gets connected to the wireless network, the Wi-Fi light stops blinking.
- The above method is only applicable to the Wi-Fi routers that have the WPS button.
- For the Wi-Fi routers without a WPS button, download and install the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Windows Store or the Apple Store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions from the HP Smart app and connect the printer over the wireless network during the driver installation.
- The HP Smart app is also supported on Android and iOS devices.
- If you have difficulties to perform how to connect HP Deskjet 1010 to Wifi, contact our technical support for remote assistance.