- HP Deskjet 1055 to Wifi Setup
How to connect HP Deskjet 1055 to Wifi Network?
The HP DeskJet 1055 printer needs to connect to a Wi-Fi network to print through the wireless interface. If there are any wired network connection cables attached to the printer, remove them to continue with the wireless network setup. One cannot use both wired and wireless network connections at the same time. Use our following guidance to complete, connect HP Deskjet 1055 to Wifi process.
HP Deskjet 1055 Wireless Setup
- Switch on the Wi-Fi router network and write down the Wi-Fi network SSID and password.
- Connect the computer to the Wi-Fi network using the network credentials.
- Plug the power cord between the printer and the power socket, then switch on the printer. The printer display turns up.
- On the printer screen, touch the Wireless icon and then select the Setup option.
- Below the Setup menu, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard, and the printer lists the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select your router’s Wi-Fi network name and enter the correct password if the network is protected.
- If the network SSID does not appear, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the network name manually.
- After establishing the HP DeskJet 1055 printer connection with the Wireless network, complete the Wi-Fi setup process on to the computer, that is Connect HP Deskjet 1055 to Wifi network.
- If you have the CD drive on the computer, use the printer driver installation CD-ROM. Otherwise, download the printer driver that supports the computer from the official HP website.
- Open the printer software installer file on the computer.
- Read the license agreement and agree to it.
- For the connection method, select the Wireless Network option.
- Follow the guided steps to complete the wireless network setup.
- After that, print a test page to verify the Wi-Fi network connection. But before that, feed the paper and install the ink cartridges into the printer for printing.
Change USB connection to wireless connection
- If you want to Connect HP Deskjet 1055 to Wifi network(USB), follow the below procedure;
- Enable the Wi-Fi router network and also connect the computer to the network.
- Open the printer software application on the computer.
- On the HP Printer Assistant window, and click the Tools menu.
- On the Tools panel, select the Device setup & Software menu.
- Next, in the User Account Control window, click Yes to continue.
- Another window shows up, choose the Convert a USB connected device to wireless option from the given list.
- At next, the Network window opens, click Yes to proceed with the wireless settings.
- The computer scans for the Wi-Fi network and the network SSID displays on the screen.
- Enter the network password to verify and connect to the network.
- When the computer connects to the wireless network, disconnect the USB cable that is connecting the computer and the printer.
- Now, click the Finish button. You can now access the printer wirelessly.