- Infocus Proector To Laptop
How To Connect Infocus Projector To Laptop?
InFocus Projector Setup Guide
Connecting a laptop to a projector is a simple task that involves the power connection and the interface medium between the devices. The medium can be Wi-Fi network or wired cables. Continue to read the below steps and understand how to connect InFocus projector to laptop.
Step-1: Position the devices
- Position the projector in front of the white screen or wall at some distance.
- Check if the wall outlet is available at a near distance for connecting the power cables to the devices.
Step-2: Power connection
- Next, connect the power cord to the projector but do not turn it on.
- Keep the laptop turned on and open the document that you want to project.
Step-3: Interface cable connection
- If you are using a VGA cable, connect the blue VGA cable end to the laptop’s VGA port and follow the steps to know how to connect InFocus projector to laptop.
- Now, connect the other end (M1-A connector) of the cable to the projector.
- Now, press the power button on the projector to turn it on.
- Wait for some time and see if the image appears on the screen. If it does not appear, then tighten the cable connection.
- Some might use the DVI connector cable as the medium, but the VGA connector is a better option than DVI.
If you are finding difficulty in projecting an image or video, consider the below steps to improve the quality.
- Open the Control Panel window on the desktop and go to the Displays menu.
- Under Settings, choose the Advanced option and finally select Monitor or Adapter.
- Make the necessary changes to get a clear image on the screen.
- If you are unable to fix the projector problem, open the Settings menu in the projector application on the system, and select the Factory default option to revert the projector to the factory settings while to know how to connect InFocus projector to laptop.