- InFocus Projector to MacBook Connection
How to Connect InFocus Projector to MacBook Air?
If you are looking for a projector that can be connected to your MacBook Air device, then the Infocus Projector would be a better choice. The projector supports several advanced features, and is also easy to connect and easy-to-use. In this section, let’s see how to connect InFocus Projector to MacBook Air.
MacBook Air with Mini DisplayPort, M1 to DVI/USB cable, and Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter.
- First, turn off your MacBook Air if it is turned ON.
- Now, connect the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter into the Mini DisplayPort of your MacBook Air.
- Get the DVI connector and connect it into the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter.
- Connect the other end of the DVI connector into the M1 port of your projector.
- Now, turn on your Infocus projector followed by the MacBook Air device.
Steps to Connect InFocus Projector to MacBook Air
- Now, check if the Infocus Projector screen is displayed on your MacBook Air.
- To match your MacBook with the Projector device, follow the instructions given below.
- On your MacBook Air, click the Apple icon.
- Select the System Preferences option.
- Now, the System Preferences window will open up.
- Make sure that the dongle and your MacBook computer are connected to the projector.
- Now, click the Displays option followed by the Display tab.
- Click the checkbox next to the Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available option if it is not checked.
- Now, go to the Arrangement section.
- Enable the Mirror Display option.
- Now, your MacBook computer will blink, and a window titled Built-in Display will appear.
- The projector name will be selected in the Optimize for menu.
- For example: if your projector is EPSON PJ, then it will be displayed.
- Click the radio button beside a suitable resolution option.
- Now, your MacBook Air computer and the projector are matched successfully.
Contact us to get remote assistance for how to connect InFocus Projector to MacBook Air.