- Infocus Projector Wireless Connection
How to Connect Infocus Projector Wirelessly?
The step-by-step procedure to connect Infocus Projector wirelessly is given on this page.
Step 1 – Connecting a Dongle
- Connect a wireless dongle to the USB type A connector on the InFocus projector.
Step 2 – AP Mode
- Check if the InFocus Projector is turned on.
- Choose the Type-A from the Source list.
- Navigate to the Settings menu, select the Wi-Fi option followed by the AP Mode option, and turn it on.
- This will enable the AP mode on the InFocus projector.
- Press the Menu button, navigate to Advanced Menu, and select the Setup option followed by the Network Menu option.
- Check if the SSID of your network and IP address are displayed on the display panel.
- Choose the LAN option from the Source list.
- Now, you will see the network page.
- Find the IP address and the passcode on this page and note down the IP address.
Step 3 – Wireless Connection
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Enter the projector’s IP address in the address field.
- Choose your desired language and then download EZ display.
- Use a password to access the Admin page of the InFocus projector.
- By default, the password is 0000.
- If you have changed the password already, use that password to access the page.
- If you don’t remember the InFocus projector’s password, navigate to the Advanced Menu section and select the Setup option.
- Click the Network option followed by the Restart Network option.
- This will restore the password. Now, you can use the default password to access the Admin page.
- If you want to set up the client mode, perform the following steps.
- Go to the Source list and select the Type-A option.
- Select Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Client Mode -> On.
- Choose your wireless network and press the Select/Enter button.
- Provide the network key and press Menu -> OK -> Connect.
- Finally, choose the WLAN option from the source list.
Now you successfully connect Infocus Projector wirelessly with other devices.