How To Connect Iphone To Projector?
iPhones are more than just mobile phones. The Dock Connector port on iPhone lets you connect it to a projector. If you’re about to use a traditional projector, make use of a Composite video, Video Graphics Adapter, or High Definition Multimedia Adapter port. The following steps provide how to connect iPhone to projector guidance.
Projectors are used to project files, images, and videos on the big screen. Though most of the projections happen with computers, you can also project the iPhone screen onto a projector. It can be done via a VGA cable or a wireless connection.
Connect Iphone To Projector Using VGA Cable
- Grab the VGA cable that comes with the projector.
- Get an Apple VGA-to-Lightning adapter.
- Note that the adapter is different for every iPhone model.
- Attach the cable to the VGA-to-lightning adapter.
- Connect the free end of the adapter to the iPhone, i.e., charging socket.
- This the iPhone is connected to the main system of the projector.
- Now, move onto the audio cable of the Projector. Attach it to the iPhone.
- This goes into the headphone jack of the iPhone.
- Once the projector-iPhone connection is established, the iPhone screen is projected.
- The screen is mirrored onto the big screen.
On Iphone4 And Older Versions
- To connect iphone to projector, plug in the Apple device Composite AV adapter’s dock connector into your iPhone’s dock connector.
- Establish connections between the red and white audio ports of the cable and the projector.
- Press the projector’s Power button.
- Select the projector’s composite video input with the Input or Source button.
- Open the Videos or Photos app on your iPhone to project on the big screen.
Projector Wireless Connection Guide
- The streaming range varies upon the projector’s capacity.
- Find and tap the Wi-Fi Doc icon on your iPhone.
- Or download Wi-Fi Doc from the App Store.
- Launch the application.
- It scans and displays nearby devices.
- Find and click the projector you want to connect to.
- Input the password and tap Connect.
- A list of file type options is displayed.
- Choose PDF, Documents, or Pictures.
- Hit the preferred file type.
- All the files of the selected file type are shown.
- Scroll down and select the presentation file.
- The file is projected until the Back button is pressed on the iPhone.
- For more assistance on how to connect iPhone to projector & projector issues, contact our technical experts.