- Set Up PlayStation VR
How to Connect PlayStation VR Headset?
Connect PlayStation VR Headset is quite a simple task. You first have to carry out the following instructions before you set up the headset.
Note: We will be using PlayStation 4 for our setup.
- The very first step is to make sure that your PlayStation 4 and your TV are switched off.
- The second step is to unplug the HDMI cable from the PS4 and then plug it into the HDMI TV port on the Processor Unit.
- Now, plug the PS Camera into the AUX port available on your PS4.
- Plug one end of the PS VR HDMI cable into the HDMI port on your PS4. Then, get hold of the other end and plug it into the HDMI port on your Processor Unit.
- It is now time to connect your micro USB cable. Insert one end of this cable into the back of your Processor Unit. The other end of this micro USB cable has to be plugged into your PS4.
- Now, get hold of the AC power cable and connect one of its ends to the Processor Unit. You need to plug its other end into the electrical outlet.
After completing all the above steps, turn your attention to the PS VR Headset Connection Cable.
- Insert the PS VR Headset Connection Cable into your Processor Unit.
- Locate the power button on the PS VR Headset unit and press it.
- If you are using the CUH-ZVR1 model, you will find the power button on the cable.
- In case you are using the CUH-ZVR2 model, the power button will be located under the scope.
- You have to ensure that your PS VR headset is comfortable.
- In case you are using spectacles, the PS VR headset will fit over them.
- Please leave some space such that your spectacles are not in contact with the headset lenses.
- If your spectacles touch the headset lens, it might lead to the damage of both these items.
- We have now discussed the steps involved in Connect PlayStation VR Headset.