How to Connect Playstation VR to PS4
Connecting a PlayStation VR to a PlayStation 4 console ensures excellent gaming experience. If you are looking for the quick steps to connect your PS VR to the PS4, refer to the steps given below.
- You need to turn off your PS4 console and TV first.
- If you have already connected the TVs HDMI cable to the PS4 console, unplug it.
- Connect it to the VR processor unit (HDMI input for TV) and plug the PlayStation Camera into the PS4 console’s AUX port.
- Next, connect one end of the PlayStation VR HDMI cable to the HDMI port of the PS4 console.
- Connect the other end to the VR processor unit (HDMI output for PS4).
- Next, connect the PlayStation 4 console and the PlayStation VR processor unit using the supplied micro USB cable.
- Now, connect the VR processor unit to an electrical outlet using the AC power cord.
- Connect the PlayStation VR headset to the VR processor unit.
- Power up the TV and the PlayStation 4 console.
- Power up the PlayStation VR headset unit by pressing the Power button.
- Once the headset is connected, the blue indicator light at the back of the PS VR headset unit will glow solid.
- Once the devices have been connected successfully, configure the PS camera.
- Ensure that you have positioned the PS camera on the surface level.
- On the PS4 home screen, navigate to Settings and select the Devices option.
- Under Devices, select the PlayStation VR option.
- Select the Adjust PlayStation Camera option and adjust the angle to capture the image on the TV screen.
- Next, adjust the PS VR headset fitting and configure the necessary settings to continue the gameplay.
- If you have difficulties regarding how to connect PlayStation VR to PS4 console, contact our technical support team.