- Connect PS4 to Iphone
How to Connect PS4 Controller to iPhone?
PlayStation 4 (PS4) is a gaming console developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. To control the gaming actions and the function of the PS4, Sony redesigned the PlayStation 3 controller and launched the PlayStation 4 controller (PS4 Controller). It comes with the analog buttons with control sticks to control the actions while playing a game. In general, the PS4 controller is known as DualShock 4 Wireless Controller. If you wish to connect the PS4 controller to your iPhone, you need to update the iPhone to the iOS 13 version. The new iPhone 7 model comes with the updated iOS 13 release. Since Apple launched the iOS 13 update in September 2019, the older iPhone mobiles need to be updated to connect and use the PS4 Controller.
Use this steps to know how to connect PS4 to iPhone via Bluetooth:
- On your iPhone, you need to launch the Settings app first.
- Tap the Bluetooth tab and toggle on the Bluetooth button.
- Now, the Bluetooth on your iPhone is ready to pair with the PS4 controller.
- Take your PS4 controller and make sure you have fully charged it.
- Press the PlayStation (PS) button and the Share button simultaneously and hold them for a few seconds.
- Now, the PS4 controller light will start to blink.
- This indicates that the Bluetooth is enabled successfully on the PS4 controller.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth window on your iPhone and search for the available Bluetooth devices.
- Tap the wireless controller name from the displayed list and select the Pair option to connect via Bluetooth.
- You can verify the connection by looking at the “Connected” message near the Bluetooth device on your iPhone.
- Otherwise, you can verify it when the PS4 controller light turns into solid red.
- If you have any difficulties to connect PS4 controller to iPhone, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.