HOW TO CONNECT PS4 CONTROLLER TO MAC COMPUTER?
Perform these steps how to connect PS4 controller to Mac wirelessly:
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu and select System Preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- In the System Preferences window, click the Bluetooth icon.
- Alternatively, you can open the Bluetooth window by clicking the Bluetooth icon at the menu bar followed by the Open Bluetooth Preferences option.
- Click the Turn Bluetooth On button available at the bottom of the Bluetooth icon(if Bluetooth is turned off).
- On your PS4 controller, press and hold the Play StationandSharebutton simultaneously until the indicator light starts flashing.
- If the PS4 controller is detected on your Mac, click theConnectorPair button near the PS4 controller name.
- You can verify the Bluetooth connection by checking the indicatorlight on the PS4 controller.
- It glows in a solid blue color after establishing theBluetoothconnection successfully.
- Open the emulator on your Mac computer and configure the controllersettings.
Carry out these steps how to connect PS4 controller to Maccomputer over a wired setup:
- You need to connect the PS4 controller and the Mac computer using a standard Micro USB Usually, it comes with the PS4 controller.
- If you do not have any USB cable, then you need to purchase it to connect the PS4 controller and your Mac with a wired connection.
- Once you have established the connection, the indicator light on the PS4 controller will glow in orange color.
- On your Mac desktop, launch Steam and configure the controllersettings.
- In the PS4 controller configuration window, click the Identify buttonat the bottom to detect your PS4 controller.
- Once you click the Identify button, your PS4 controller will vibrateand glow in light-blue color.