- Copy And Paste Shortcuts For Macbook Air
How To Copy And Paste On Macbook Air?
- Follow the guidelines on how to copy and paste on Macbook air.
- Copy-paste is one of the commonly used function by most of the computer users. Now, if you want to copy something from a particular location and paste it somewhere else on your computer, you can use the copy-paste function.
- To know how to use the copy-paste function on your MacBook Air device, read the quick, simple steps given below and proceed with the same.
- First, select the document. Next, copy the selected document.
- Now, paste the copied document.
Selecting the sentence, word, the paragraph you wish to copy-paste
- Locate the word, sentence, or paragraph you wish to copy.
- Move the mouse cursor to the start or end of the word, sentence, or paragraph.
- Place one of your left or right hand’s figure on the trackpad and tap once.
- Now, place your another (second) figure on the trackpad while the first figure still placed.
- Using your second figure, drag the cursor to select the word, sentence, or paragraph.
- Now, you have selected the document you wish to copy-paste.
Pasting the copied sentence, word, or paragraph
- locate a place where you wish to paste the copied word, sentence, or paragraph.
- locate the command & V buttons and press them at the same time.
- Now, the copied one will be passed successfully.
Copying the selected document
- Locate the command and C buttons on your MacBook Air.
- Press both the command and C buttons at the same time.
- Now, the selected word, sentence, or paragraph is copied. If you still need assistance on how to copy and paste on Macbook air, Click the call button available on the screen.
- Click here if you need any further details about Macos driver format guidence