How to Create an Invoice in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a business accounting software program that is widely used to manage the product and service details regularly. How to create an invoice in Quickbooks is a simple process even for the beginners.
- First, open your QuickBooks dashboard and navigate to the Invoicing that is available on the left side panel.
- Click the Send your first invoice tab. Select the customer yo whom you want to send the invoice.
- If you haven’t added the customer to Quickbooks yet, then enter the customer’s details under New Customer.
- Click the Save button to store the customer information list in QuickBooks.
- Choose the Payment Terms. You have to enter the days within which the customer has to pay the invoice.
- Enter the Invoice date and Due date in the respective fields.
- Enter the product or service that you provided under the Product/Service tab and click Add.
- You can also email the invoice to your customer using QuickBooks. If you want to avail this service, just enter the recipient’s email-id in the email address column.
- After completing the above tasks, you can preview your invoice by clicking the Print or Preview option at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Close button after previewing the invoice.
- QuickBooks provides customization on the invoice to add the additional features based on the user’s wish.
- Navigate to the Customize tab on the bottom of the screen and select the Edit Current option.
- QuickBooks provides a variety of templates and logos to add to invoices.
- You can use the templates, fonts, logo edits, and colors from the Design column.
- After making the necessary changes on your invoice, click Save to apply the changes.
- Select the Get Set Up tab to enable the customer to pay online.
- Fill the necessary details to process the online payment without any error.
- Click the Save and Send option after completing the online payment application.
- Before sending the invoice as an email, modify the subject and body of the mail. Review your mail once and click the Send and Close tab.
- If you have any difficulty in creating an invoice on QuickBooks, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button displayed on this page.
How to Do Payroll in Quickbooks?
A Quickbook payroll service is a useful method for the business online payroll process.
- Before running a payroll, the user must enter the Employee’s Hours and make sure you have added employee’s Bank account to QuickBooks.
- After completing the above process in the QuickBooks, navigate to the ‘Employee’ ‘Payroll Center’ Pay Employees.
- A new window will pop-up on QuickBooks.
- Select the ‘OK, I’m ready’ tab to proceed with the next step.
- Now, you need to provide the payroll details such as pay period, end date, check date, employee’s bank accounts, employee details, and employee’s hours in the respective columns.
- Now, click on the Continue button after reviewing the registered information.
- QuickBooks displays information about the number of paychecks that will be issued along with the gross pay, taxes, deductions, net pay, employer tax contributions, total hours, and direct deposit amounts for the period.
- Select the Create Paychecks button and confirm the payroll on the Confirmation window.
- The Confirmation window will have the details such as the number of paychecks created, the number of paychecks ready to be printed, and the number of paychecks that are ready to be deposited directly.
- Finally, the employee check gets printed, or payroll proceeds for the direct deposit process.
If you have any difficulty in Payroll & how to create an invoice in Quickbooks, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button displayed on this page.