- Delete A Deposit In Quickbooks 2018
How To Delete A Deposit In Quickbooks 2018
QuickBooks Online makes accounting easy. You can send an invoice created from any device. Tracking the invoice is also simple. Chartered accountants and bookkeepers mostly prefer this software. They can undertake GST return filing for clients. Also, QuickBooks Online is useful for small businesses. If you want to delete a deposit in the undeposited funds register, follow the simple step-by-step instructions.
- Open the QuickBooks Online software on your computer.
- Click the Banking tab in the left panel.
- Choose the bank account where you have deposited the funds.
- Navigate to the Reviewed tab.
- Search for the deposit transaction you added.
- Click the Undo button to delete a deposit in QuickBooks.
- Once done, delete the deposit transaction on your register.
- If necessary, exclude the downloaded transaction. For this, select the transaction in the For Review Click the Batch actions drop-down menu and choose the Exclude Selected option.
QuickBooks 2018 includes features such as Track Income & Expenses, Invoice & Accept Payments, Maximize Tax Deductions, and so on. To delete a deposit in QuickBooks 2018, carry out the following simple steps.
Simple Steps To Delete Deposit In QuickBooks
- Launch the QuickBooks 2018 software.
- Select your account.
- Find the deposit you want to delete and right-click it.
- Select the Delete Deposit option to delete.
- Note: If you cannot delete using the Delete Deposit option, select the Edit Deposit option instead and then click the Delete Deposit button.
- You can either delete the line or the entire deposit. It depends on your data.
- Finally, you have deleted the deposit in QuickBooks.
If you cannot delete the deposit or any error messages in Quickbooks 2018, contact our technical support member by clicking the Call button on this web page.