- Delete a Depoist
How to Delete a Deposit in Quickbooks?
To know how to delete a deposit in QuickBooks, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- You can perform this operation using the Make Deposits window.
- Launch the QuickBooks application on your system.
- Locate and click the Record Deposits icon available on the home screen of QuickBook.
- If the Record Deposits icon is not available, click Banking Make Deposits.
- Now the Make Deposits or Record Deposits window will appear on the screen.
- If the Payments to Deposit window opens, click the Cancel button available on it.
- Now, select the deposit you want to remove by clicking the Previous button.
- After selecting the deposit, click Edit Delete Deposit.
- Now the selected deposit will be removed successfully.