How to Delete Apps on Macbook Pro
- Open and launch your Mac book pro.
- Once your Mac opens, click the finder icon.
- The finder is the first icon you will see when you run your Mac.
- Click the Applications option on the left side of the windows.
- Select any application or app you would like to delete.
- You can delete the app in different shortcuts
- Right-click and select Move to Trash.
- Drag & Drop.
- Use the keyboard shortcut, command key + Delete.
If you want to delete any application permanently,
- Open the Trash.
- At the top-right corner of the screen, you will see the Empty Trash option.
If you want to delete multiple applications:
- Hold the command key on the keyboard and click the number of apps you want to remove from your Macbook Pro.
- You can empty the Trash by clicking on the trash icon at the bottom right of your Mac screen.
- You can right-click the trash icon followed by Empty Trash.
(It will open a warning with a yellow exclamation, asking if you want to delete the items permanently).
Carry out either of these steps to delete applications from your Macbook pro.