How to Delete PlayStation Account On PS4?
- On the home screen of the PS4 playstation, select the Settings icon.
- Navigate to Login Settings -> User Management -> Delete User.
- On the Delete User screen, select the user profile name followed by the Delete option.
- When you see the ‘All applications in use will be closed. Do you want to continue?’ message on the Delete User screen, select the Yes option to continue.
- Select the Yes option when the next screen opens.
- Once done, you will see the User Deleted message on the screen.
- Click the OK button to finish this process.