- Disable Antivirus
Windows users tend to Turn off real-time antivirus protection in Windows Security for troubl3eshooting purpose.
- Click Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection
- Head to Manage settings / Virus & threat protection settings.
- Slide the Real-time protection to Off position.
- Now, how to disable antivirus process was completed successfully.
Disable Antivirus via Programs:
- Head to Programs and locate the antivirus protection icon on your computer.
- Right-click the program.
- Select Disable, Stop, Shut down
Disable Antivirus in Safe Mode:
- Press Windows and type Change advanced startup and hit Enter.
- Go to the Recovery tab > Restart now > Advanced startup
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Access Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart
- Pick the right Safe Mode and press the corresponding number on the keyboard.
SOLUTION: How to Disable Antivirus
- You can find the program icon on the system tray.
- Click and select Unload to disable the software.
Symantec End Point Protection:
- Find the Symantec icon on your computer.
- Locate the option “ Disable Symantec EndPoint Protection” and click it.
Disable Microsoft Security Essentials:
- Click the Microsoft Security Essentials icon in the Windows Notification area.
- Open the application.
- Head to Settings > Real-time protection
- Deselect the option “ Turn on real-time protection.”
- Save the changes.
- Find and right-click the Norton Antivirus icon.
- Hit Disable Auto-Protect in the context menu.
- Select the period for which you’d like to turn off the program.
- Hit OK.
- Confirm the deactivation with the pop-up warning on the screen.
- Click the McAfee Antivirus icon.
- Right-click it and select Exit.
- A dialog box warning you of the turning off appears on the screen.
- Click Yes to disable the antivirus program.
- Find the Kaspersky Internet Security icon on your computer.
- Right-click it and select Pause Protection > By User Request.
- A pop-up box indicating that Kaspersky has been turned off appears.
- Look for the Bit Defender icon in your computer’s system tray.
- Double-click it.
- Select Virus Shield.
- Deselect the checkbox against the Virus shield is enabled option.
- Locate the Avira Antivirus icon.
- Find and uncheck the AntiVir Guard enable option.
- Select the AVG icon and right-click it.
- Click Temporarily disable AVG protection.
- Decide how the software is to be disabled.
- Disable the Antivirus program by clicking OK.
- Find and right-click the Avast icon on the computer.
- Click Avast shields control.
- Choose the time slot for deactivation and click OK.
Here, we briefly describe how to disable antivirus. If you required instant tech support for a quick solution reach us.