- Install Quickbooks Desktop
Fixed: How To Download And Install Quickbooks Desktop?
Being an accounting software, QuickBooks Desktop allows you to manage your business easily. Installing the app is quite easy than you think. Keep reading the instructions below to learn how to download and install QuickBooks Desktop on your computer.
Downloading QuickBooks Desktop
- On your computer, open the default browser and visit the official QuickBooks site.
- Navigate to the Downloads & Updates page.
- If you are going to use QuickBooks Desktop on multiple computers, select Yes. Otherwise, select No and click Next to proceed.
- If necessary, choose your region from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the QuickBooks Desktop version you wish to download from the pull-down menu.
- Click Search and wait for the app to get displayed on the screen.
- Click the Download button below the app.
- If prompted, log in to your Intuit account. If you don’t have an account, create a new one.
- Wait for the download to complete.
You have now seen how to download QuickBooks Desktop. Continue reading the instructions to install the downloaded app.
Installing QuickBooks Desktop:
- After completing the download, open the Downloads section of your browser and double-click the QuickBooks Desktop file.
- If necessary, you can also run the setup wizard by double-clicking the QuickBooks Desktop shortcut icon from the specified location on your computer.
- Click Next in the setup wizard that appears.
- Read the license agreement and click the Accept & Continue button.
- Input the license and product numbers in the available fields.
- If you don’t have the license and product numbers handy, click on the Locate your license/product number link.
- On the Locate Your License or Product Number screen, select either Business email or Business phone.
- Click the Find license and product number button to get the credentials.
- After entering the license and product numbers in the setup wizard, click Next.
- Choose any one of the following options as your installation type.
- Express (recommended)
- Custom and Network options
- Selecting the Express (recommended) option will install the QuickBooks Desktop app on the standalone computer.
- Choosing Custom and Network options will install the app on a server.
- After selecting the installation type, click Install and wait a few minutes.
- Once the installation is completed, click Open QuickBooks.
- If you are prompted to reboot your PC, click OK.
- After rebooting, launch and activate QuickBooks Desktop to use it without disruption.
You have now learned how to download and install QuickBooks Desktop on your computer.