How to Download Mac Version 10.13
Carry out these steps to download the Mac Version 10.13 software on your Mac computer:
Carry out these steps to install the Xcode on Mac 10.13 computer:
- If you are upgrading from your current Mac version to Mac version 10.13, check the compatibility first.
- Downloading the incompatible version may lead to compatibility issues in the future.
- On your Mac computer, click the System Preferences icon from the Dock Panel.
- In the System preferences window, click the Time Machine icon and back up the data before upgrading.
- Connect your Mac computer to the local wireless network and ensure that you have a standard internet connection.
- Click the Apple menu and select the App Store option from the drop-down menu.
- Under Updates, you can download the Mac version 10.13 or click the Free Upgrade button to install the Mac version 10.13 OS.
- If the installer prompts you to give access, enter your administrator name and its password in the required field and click Add Helper.
- Make sure not to turn off the Mac computer or let it in the sleep mode while installing the software.
- If you are using macOS Mojave, you can download the macOS High Sierra or version 10.13 version from the App Store.
- In the App Store, type “macOS High Sierra” in the search panel.
- Click the Get button near the file name and select the Download button if the Software Update preference panel appears.
- Wait until the installer file gets downloaded.
- You can access the installer file from the Applications window.
- If you have difficulties in downloading the macOS High Sierra software, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.