Guide: Download Xfinity Stream on Firestick
To know how to download Xfinity Stream on Firestick TV, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
Steps to Download Xfinity Stream on Firestick
- Turn on your Smart TV and launch the Fire Stick TV.
- Choose the Developer option on the My Fire TV.
- Enable the ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources options.
- Press the Home button on your Fire Stick TV remote.
- Launch the Downloader window on your Fire Stick TV by typing the Downloader keyword.
- If you are launching the Downloader window for the first time, the URL of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- Press the Go button. Now, the app’s window will appear on the screen.
- Select the Mouse Toggle option to download it.
- Without Mouse Toggle, you can’t scroll or select the options.
- Once the Mouse Toggle is downloaded, select the Xfinity Stream app from the list.
- Wait for the Xfinity Stream app to download.
- Once it is done, press the Home button.
- Scroll the menu screen and select the Xfinity Stream app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the Xfinity Stream app configuration. You have any issue in Download Xfinity Stream on Firestick contact our experts via Call, Chat.