Guide: Download Xfinity Stream on Firestick
To know how to download Xfinity Stream on Firestick TV, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
Steps to Download Stream on Firestick
- Turn on your Smart TV and launch the Fire Stick TV.
- Choose the Developer option on the My Fire TV.
- Enable the ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources options.
- Press the Home button on your Fire Stick TV remote.
- Launch the Downloader window on your Fire Stick TV by typing the Downloader keyword.
- If you are launching the Downloader window for the first time, the URL of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- Press the Go button. Now, the app’s window will appear on the screen.
- Select the Mouse Toggle option to download it.
- Without Mouse Toggle, you can’t scroll or select the options.
- Once the Mouse Toggle is downloaded, select the Xfinity Stream app from the list.
- Wait for the Xfinity Stream app to download.
- Once it is done, press the Home button.
- Scroll the menu screen and select the Xfinity Stream app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the Xfinity Stream app configuration. You have any issue in Download Xfinity Stream on Firestick contact our experts via Call, Chat.