- Enable Cookies in MacBook Air 2019
How to Enable Cookies on MacBook Air 2019?
Cookies store information on your MacBook, depending upon your choices and behavior. If you have enabled cookies on your browser, you don’t have to log in each and every time you go to a particular website. Cookies help you to get a better and easy interface when you visit a website. If you have disabled cookies, a lot of sites won’t load properly until you enable cookies.Proceed with the given steps for how to enable cookies on MacBook Air 2019.
Enabling Cookies in Safari Browser:
- Launch the Safari browser, and click the Safari menu on the top, near to the Apple icon.
- Select the Preferences option from the displayed list.
- In the Preferences window, select the Privacy tile.
- Enable the Prevent cross-site tracking option in the Website tracking section.
- Enabling Prevent cross-site tracking will prevent third-party cookies and websites storing data on your MacBook. It will also keep you secure by preventing others from tracking your online activity.
- If the Block all cookies option is check-marked in the Cookies and website data section, remove the selection to enable cookies on the MacBook Air 2019.
- Depending on your browser version, the options might vary. If there is an Always Allow option in the Cookies and website data section, select it.
- In case if Block all cookies option is enabled, your trusted websites may not work properly. Also, first-party cookies will be blocked from your browser.
- Therefore, enable the Prevent cross-site tracking option, and disable the Block all cookies option to get a precise balance in settings.
- For Advanced options, navigate to the Manage Website Data section.
- You can view the list of websites that are stored on your MacBook Air. Remove the unwanted ones from your Safari browser.
- Once you have done with the settings, close the Preferences window.
- Restart your MacBook Air 2019 to apply the settings.
Enabling Cookies in Chrome Browser:
- Open your Chrome browser and click the Chrome menu near to the Apple icon.
- Select the Preferences option from the list and go to Settings.
- Click the Show Advanced Settings option, and select Content settings in the Privacy tab.
- Navigate to the Cookies section and select the Allow local data to be set option. Then, click Done.
- All cookies will now be enabled on your Chrome browser.
Enabling Cookies in Firefox Browser:
- Open Firefox and go to Preferences.
- Navigate to the Privacy section and select the Use Custom settings for history option under History.
- Click on the Accept Cookies from sites option to enable cookies.
How to enable cookies on MacBook Air 2019 other browsers, or any other MacBook Air Queries & problems solution contact us.