- Factory Reset Ipad Mini Without Computer
How To Factory Reset Ipad Mini Without Computer
If your iPad mini stops working or doesn’t respond to your commands, resetting is the best option to fix the issue. Using iTunes is the most popular method of resetting the iPad Mini. But, you need a computer to do so. If you don’t have a computer and still want to reset your iPad Mini with the factory settings, you can go ahead with the options to reset your iPad via Settings and iCloud. This article can guide you through resetting your iPad mini without a computer.
iPad Mini-Soft reset
- Soft Reset is the best way to reset your iPad mini device. When you soft reset your iPad mini, your device will be restarted with force. Follow the instructions given below to soft reset your iPad mini.
- Press the Power button and wait for the red slider to appear.
- Now, turn off your device by toggling the slider to the Off position.
- Again, press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears on your iPad mini device.
Reset your iPad mini via Settings
- When you reset your iPad via settings, your iPad will be reset with the factory settings, and all the contents of your iPad device will be deleted. Now, follow the instructions provided below to reset your device via Settings.
- On your iPad mini device, tap Settings followed by General.
- Scroll down the screen and tap Reset; then, choose Reset All Content and Settings.
- When prompted, enter your password and tap Erase iPhone.
- Now, your iPad mini will be reset to the factory settings.
Restore from iCloud
- As previously mentioned, when you reset your device, all the data will be deleted. In that scenario, you can create a backup with iCloud. Before you move ahead, make sure that you have installed the latest iOS version.
- On your iPad, go to Apps & Data and tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Next, you need to sign in to your iCloud account and choose the backup. Make sure that you have chosen the backup that includes the files you want to restore.
- Once the process gets completed, your device will be restored with the backup.
In this manner, you can factory reset your iPad mini without a computer. In case you still have some queries, you can get back to us.