- Macbook Air 2020 Reset
How to Factory Reset Macbook Air 2020?
MacBook Air has an excellent design, but the dual-core processor’s performance is still underlying. It features a CPU of 1.6GHz, Intel Core i5- with a dual processor and an 8 GB RAM. It has a 256 GB storage space. The MacBook air 2020 has its pros and cons. The only advantage is the design and the make, and the rest is just a copy of its predecessor.
Follow the points as given below to learn how to factory reset Macbook Air 2020.
- Hit the start button on the keyboard and hold the Command + R buttons together until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- The Mac OS Utility page will now open, and you will see 4 options.
- Select the Disk Utility from the Utility page.
- The OS X basic system window will now open on the screen, select the Macintosh HD drive from the upper-left corner of the OS X basic system.
- Click on the Erase option at the top of the screen and select the erase option again.
- Your Mac settings will be erased. Select Done option.
- Your MacBook Air 2020 product is now reset to its factory settings.
- Go back to the Mac OS Utility and click on Reinstall Mac OS, this will open the current version running on your Mac and prompt you with two options, click the Agree button.
- Select your Macintosh HD Drive, and the recovery will take a while. The speed is entirely based on your internet connection.
- Once that s done, you can select your language and the keyboard and proceed to connect the MacBook air to your wireless network.
- You can follow the on-screen prompts and then sign in to your Apple product using the Apple ID.
- Finish the how to factory reset Macbook Air 2020 procedure by agreeing to the terms and conditions of an agreement.