- Cinavia Message Code 3
How To Fix Cinavia Message Code 3 Error On PS4?
Cinavia is a software that allows you to play content from a genuine source on your PS4 device. When the Cinavia message code 3 error appears, the audio of the playing video gets muted. You will receive the error followed by the message that the “Audio outputs are temporarily muted.” If you are playing an unauthorized content on your PS4 device, Cinavia displays this error. This error also occurs in PS3, PS4, or any DVD player. If the contents you are playing contains the Cinavia code, you have to remove the code manually using any third-party software or tool.Proceed with the steps that are given below to fix the Cinavia message code 3 error on PS4 device.
- Go to Settings and set the date and time correctly.
- Restart your device and check if the issue is resolved.
- Changing the date and time settings will fix the error temporarily.
- If the error appears again, disable the internet connection to the device by forgetting the network.
- Reconnect the device to the Wi-Fi network by entering the network credentials.
- Connect your Android device to the same wireless network.
- Download any third-party app on your Android device to fix the error.
- Make sure that the application you use is from a trusted source.
- You can download the application from the Google Play Store app.
- Open the application and navigate to the Videos section on your PS4 device.
- Now, you can stream videos with audio using the third-party application installed on your Android device.
- There are also other third-party tools available on the internet to resolve the issue.
- If you receive the Cinavia message code 3 error on PS4 again, resolve the issue using other third-party tools.