- Fix Error Code Ce-36329-3
How do I Fix Error CE-36329-3 on PS4?
An Error CE-36329-3 on PS4 indicates the system failure. If you wish to resolve the PS4 error, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting methods.
- Turn on your PS4 device and open the PS4 console.
- On the PlayStation Login screen, go to the New User tab and click the Create a User button.
- Click the Next button followed by New to PlayStation Network? Create an Account.
- Click the Sign Up Now button to add a new user account.
- You can also configure the settings for the new user account later by clicking the Skip button.
- On the Create Your Profile screen, fill up the Online ID, First Name, and Last Name fields and click the Next button.
- Configure the necessary settings by following the PSN terms and conditions.
- Next, a verification mail will be sent to your registered email address.
- Check your email inbox and click the verification link to add the new PS4 user account.
- Turn off your PlayStation 4 console and wait until it is completely shut down.
- Unplug the power cord and the HDMI cable from the PS4 device as well as on the monitor.
- Reconnect them after some time and power it on check if the error code is cleared.
- Turn on your computer and connect an external storage device with large memory space.
- Create a folder named PS4 on your computer desktop and create another folder- Update inside the PS4 folder.
- Download the latest updates for the PS4 from the official site and move them to the Update folder created inside the PS4 folder on your desktop.
- Turn off the PS4 console and power it on in the safe mode.
- To start your PS4 console in safe mode, press and hold the Power button for seven seconds.
- Now, initialize your PS4 by selecting the Restart the PS4 option available on the Safe Mode screen.
- This will reinstall the system software and clear the Error CE-36329-3 on PS4.