- PS4 Error NP 36006 5
How To Fix PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5?
The Play Station 4 error Code NP 36006-5 indicates that the Trophy data is corrupted in the play station network. You will find that the game suddenly freezes, and you will receive the message “will be logged out of the ps4 because an error has occurred (np-36006-5)”. Restarting the Play station 4 or performing other basic troubleshooting will not clear the error code.Follow the directions given below to resolve the PS4 error code NP-36006-5.
- Launch the PlayStation 4 Gaming Console.
- Use the joystick to navigate through the options.
- Select the Play station profile and navigate to the Overview option.
- Use the navigation keys to select the Trophies option.
- Open the Trophies option from the menu and select the game that crashes during gameplay, causing the error.
- Select the game and select the Delete option.
- The message will now show, Trophy information will be deleted for the following application:
- Select the OK button.
- You will see the message, There are no trophies in the cabinet.
- Now, open the game and keep it on for a couple of minutes to see if the PS4 error persists.
- Proceed to method 2 if the PS4 error code NP-36006-5 persists from the above method.
- Connect an external hard disk to the Play Station 4 system.
- Select the Settings option and navigate to the following options: System > Backup & Restore > Backup PS4.
- It will backup all the contents from the PS4.
- Once the backup is complete, remove the external hard disk from the PS4.
- Navigate to the Awards option and wait for the auto-synchronization to initialize.
- Go to the following options:
- Settings> Users> Delete User> Select the account you are experiencing the problem with.
- You can now create a new user id and password.
- Reconnect your hard disk and go through the following options: System> Backup and Restore> Restore PS4.
- All the data will be restored to the new and current accounts.
- The PS4 error code NP-36006-5 will no longer appear during gameplay.