- Fixed PS4 SU-30625-6 Error
How To Fix PS4 Error SU-30625-6?
Even the digital games platform like PS4 is prone to technical issues, and the PS4 Error SU-30625-6 occurs when the game software encounters update trouble. Continue reading to know the reasons for the PS4 error SU 30625-6 and the measures to fix it.
Causes of the Error:
- The error can occur when you do not update the software properly.
- The deletion of the system files leads to such an error.
- If you download the wrong firmware version, the device faces issues in the software update.
Solutions for the PS4 Update Error:
1. Update Software in Safe Mode
- Switch off PS4 by pressing the power button on the device.
- After a few minutes, press and hold the power button until the second beep sound is heard.
- When the device turns on, select the Safe Mode menu on the screen and then choose Update using internet.
- After the device updates the software, check if the PS4 error SU-30625-6 persists.
2. Reinstall Software Manually
- Before you reinstall the software, back up the data because reinstalling erases the current data of the device.
- Download the correct PS4 firmware version on the USB flash drive.
- Start the PS4 device in Safe mode by following the steps mentioned in the previous solution.
- After that, connect the USB flash drive and the PS4 controller to the PS4 device.
- Next, choose Safe Mode and then the Initialize PS4 option from the list.
- Click the Update from USB Storage Device menu and select OK, the installation begins.
3. Reset to Default Settings
- The final method to fix the error is to reset the device, but make sure to back up the data before the reset.
- Resetting deletes all the device data and restores the default settings.
- In the PS4 main window, select the Settings icon and click Initialization.
- Following that, choose the Restore Default Settings menu and then confirm the reset and proceed.
- This should resolve the PS4 error SU-30625-6 issue.