- How To Format a Macos 10.13 Drive?
How To Format a Drive In Macos 10.13?
The procedure given below helps you format a drive in MacOS 10.13 on a Mac device.
- On the dock of the Mac device, click the Go menu displayed on the menu bar.
- Choose Utilities from the list of options.
- In the Utilities window, select the Disk Utility application and open it.
- Click on the drive name which you want to format from the left side panel in the Disk Utility window.
- Now, select the Erase icon at the top of the window.
- A dialog box appears, prompting you to enter a new drive name and to pick a format option.
- Type the drive name in the Name field, then choose the APFS format type. After that, select GUID partition Map for internal Mac disks & Master Boot Record for external drives in the Scheme category and click the Erase button. Click here to learn more about Mac Error Code 8058
- After erasing the drive, click the Done button. if you further queries on format a drive in MacOs 10.13, Click the call button.