- QB Error 6129
How to Get Rid of Quickbooks Error 6129?
Solution 1 – Rename the Network Data File
- Open the Windows File Manager window.
- Go to the QuickBooks installation folder.
- Search for the file that ends with the .ND file and right-click it.
- Select the Rename option and change the extension from .ND to .OLD.
- Now, try to open the network data file.
Solution 2 – Copying the Company File to a Different Location
- Select the company file from the QuickBooks installation folder and then right-click it.
- Select the Copy option to copy the company file.
- Go to the desktop of your computer, create a new folder, and press the Ctrl and V keys simultaneously to paste the file.
- If the Quickbooks error 6129 is resolved, the issue was due to the corrupted company file. Make sure to repair the corrupted file.
- If the issue persists, proceed with the steps below.
Solution 3 – Rebooting Your Windows Computer in Safe Mode
- Select the Restart option to restart the Windows computer.
- When you see the boot screen, press the F8 key on the computer’s keyboard.
- As soon as the Advanced Boot Options window appears on the screen, press the down arrow key on the keyboard and select the Safe Mode With Networking option on the screen.
- After pressing the Enter key on the computer’s keyboard, you have to log into the admin account using the correct credentials.
- Then, check if you can open the company file.
- If the QuickBooks error 6129 persists even after performing the solutions mentioned above, you can get help from our technical support member.