How To Get Sling TV On Apple TV
Sling TV is an American internet television service. You can stream Sling TV on the following platforms.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
- Apple TV 4K
- LG Smart TV
- Mi Box
- Xbox One
- AirTV Player
- Android mobile devices
- Apple iOS mobile devices (10.x or higher)
- Windows (7 or higher)
Sling TV setup on Apple TV
To set up Sling TV on your Apple TV, carry out the instructions provided here.
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV, navigate to the search field, and type sling TV.
- Once the search results appear on the Apple TV, select the Sling TV app.
- Click the Install or Get option and then wait until the Sling TV app gets downloaded on the Apple TV.
- Once done, select the Open option.
- Provide the Sling account details in the Email Address and Password fields and then select the Sign In option.
- Note: If you don’t have a Sling account, create it.
- Now, you can watch the content of Sling TV on your Apple TV.
Creating the Sling TV account
To know how to create a Sling TV account and how to Get Sling TV On Apple TV, refer to the quick instructions given below.
- On your computer, launch a web browser and visit the official Sling website.
- Click the Watch Now for 7 Days free option. This will open the Create your Account web page.
- Provide your email address in the Your Email Address field.
- Create a unique password in the Enter a Password field and click the Next option.
- Choose the required services from the list of available services.
- Scroll down and then click the Next option.
- Now, the Enter Your Payment Details web page will open.
- Enter your full name in the First Name and Last Name fields.
- Provide your payment details in the appropriate fields.
- Review the information and then click the Finish & Submit option.