How To Get Sling TV On Smart TV?
Sling TV is an internet television service. To know how to get sling TV on smart TV are given here for your reference.
- TV-Connected: Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV (4th Generation), Apple TV 4K, LG Smart TV, Mi Box, Roku, Xbox One, and AirTV Player.
- Mobile: Android mobile devices, Apple iOS mobile devices (10.x or higher), and Chromecast.
- Computer: Windows (7 or higher), macOS, and Linux.
The quick steps to get the Sling TV service are provided below.
Step 1 – Sling TV Account
- Access the official Sling website from a web browser.
- Click Watch Now for 7 days to launch the Create your Account page.
- Enter your email address and password in the Email Address and Enter a Password fields, respectively.
- On the next page, choose your desired Sling TV services from the displayed services list and click the Next option.
- This will open the Enter your payment details page on the screen.
- Now, fill both the First Name and Last Name fields.
- Enter your credit or debit card details in the relevant fields.
- Review the payment details.
- If all the information are correct, select the Finish & Submit option.
Step 2 – Sling TV App Installation
- Press the Home button on your Smart TV remote.
- Navigate to the Apps list and select the Search icon.
- Type Sling TV using the alphanumeric keys.
- Once you see the search results on the screen, select the Sling TV application and click the Install option.
- Wait until the Sling TV application gets installed.
- After installing it, click the Open option followed by the Sign In option.
- Enter the Sling TV account login credentials in the Email Address and Password fields and then click Sign In.
- Now, you can easily access the Sling TV services. If you need remote assistance on how to get sling TV on smart TV, click the call button.