How To Get Youtube Tv On Apple Tv?
YouTube TV is an app that allows you to watch local TV channels and ad-free live streaming videos. And, if you are having an Apple TV and want to use the YouTube TV app on it, you have to set up the app. Continue reading to learn how to get YouTube TV on Apple TV.
Step-1: Download the YouTube TV app
- Before you download the app on the Apple TV, you should activate the YouTube TV premium subscription on your computer or mobile device.
- Turn on the Apple TV, open the App Store, and search for the YouTube TV app. Use the remote to navigate across the screen.
- Now, select Get to download the app and when it prompts to confirm the download, confirm it. Note down the code that appears on the screen.
Step-2: Start the YouTube TV app
- Open the newly downloaded YouTube TV app and sign in to the YouTube premium account.
- Note: In case you did not set up your premium account before, YouTube would ask you to download the app on your mobile or computer.
- After opening the YouTube TV app, tap the Try It Now button. Select the email account you want to sync with the YouTube account, set the location, and then choose the channels from the given
- If you want to add more channels, you have to pay for it.
- Select the Next button and complete the account setup.
Step-3: Activate the subscription
- Open a browser, enter the YouTube activation URL to open the webpage, input the code, and then click Next.
- Following that, sign in to the YouTube TV premium account and wait until the webpage is loaded on the browser.
- When the YouTubeTV home screen appears, you can access the Home, Live, and Library sections of the page. For, more details about how to get youtube tv on apple tv.