How To Get Youtube TV On Firestick
YouTube TV — developed by Google — is a live streaming app that lets you watch local cable TV channels. It also works as a regular YouTube channel where you can watch pre-recorded content. If you are a Firestick user, you get more choice to watch live programs because the YouTube TV app is available on Firestick. It involves a simple set of steps to use YouTube TV on Firestick. Continue reading to learn how to get YouTube TV on Firestick.
Step-1: Create a YouYube TV account
- Open the Play Store on your mobile phone and download the YouTube TV app.
- You can use the free trial version or directly subscribe to the paid version and then sign in with your Google account.
- Set your location to access the local TV channels.
- Once you purchase the subscription, follow the steps to activate the account on Firestick.
Step-2: Install the app on Firestick
- Turn the Fire TV ON and use the remote to select the search icon on the home screen.
- Enter “YouTube TV” to search the app, then select the top search result.
- Now, choose Download to download the app on your TV screen.
- Return to the Home screen once the download is complete.
Step-3: Move the app
- Select the YouTube TV app on the screen and press the Options button.
- From the available options, select Move and then move the app to the Your Apps & Channels page.
- Shift the app to the front under Your Apps & Channels and press the Select key.
- Again, return to the Home screen and open the YouTube TV app.
Step-4: Activate the account
- Now, sign in to your YouTube TV account. Now, you could see the activation code on the screen.
- Open the app on your mobile and enter the code displayed to activate your account on Firestick.
- Once it is activated, you can access the YouTube TV account subscription on Firestick.