How to Import Banking into QuickBooks?
To know Import Banking into QuickBooks using the WebConnect feature, perform the quick steps given below:
Using WebConnect in QuickBooks to import banking details
- First, launch the QuickBooks application on your system.
- Click Banking –> Online Banking –> Online Banking Center.
- Choose your bank name from the Financial Institution drop-down menu.
- Locate and click the Send/Receive Transactions button.
- Enter your account credentials provided by the financial institution in the given field, when prompted.
- You will be able to access your account once you have entered the credentials in the given field correctly.
- Now, a list of available options will be displayed on the screen. These are provided to download the transaction details to QuickBooks.
- Select one from the list followed by the type of financial software.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the Import Banking into QuickBooks process.
- To get remote assistance on the same, click the Call button available on this screen.