- Install Epson L380 Driver
How to Install Epson L380 Printer Driver?
Epson L380 is an All-in-One ink tank printer with a flatbed scanner and high-yield ink cartridges. Install Epson L380 printer driver is very simple if you follow the quick steps mentioned below.
- Before installing the printer driver, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Connect your Windows computer to the local wireless network and ensure that you have a standard Internet connection.
- Check whether you have properly loaded the ink tanks.
- Make sure you have properly loaded the plain paper into the paper input tray.
- Ensure that you have removed all the previously installed Epson printer drivers on your computer (if any).
- Close all the running programs and run the driver installation using the software installation disc that came with your printer.
- If your computer does not support CD-ROM, you can download the printer driver from the official Epson site.
- Once downloaded, open the Downloads folder and locate the downloaded installer file.
- Give a double-click on it to run the driver installation wizard.
- In the driver installation window, agree to the EULA and choose the software components you wish to install.
- Click the Install button and wait until the progress is completed.
- Next, choose any one of the following options as your connection type.
- USB Connection
- Wired Connection
- Wireless Connection
- After selecting your connection type, follow the on-screen prompts to connect your printer to the computer or wireless network.
- Once connected, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- Finish the driver installation with the rest of the on-screen instructions.
- Once completed, verify the printer functionality by printing a test page from the computer to the printer.
- Alternatively, you can install the built-in printer driver on your Windows computer.
If you face any problems while install Epson L380 printer driver, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.