How To Install Google Chrome?
Google Chrome is a web browser that is very fast in browsing and consists of lots of user-friendly features to give the best browsing experience. Mostly, you will see the Google Chrome browser app as the default browser on Android phones. If you wish to install it on your Android phone, you can download it from the Google Play Store. To install it on your PC, download the Google Chrome browser from the official site. Proceed with the step-by-step procedure below to know how to install google chrome.
INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME UBUNTU
Installing Google Chrome on a Ubuntu computer is very simple when done on the command line. Most of the people prefer to install it using GUI. However, if you wish to install it using the command line, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- On your Ubuntu computer, launch the Terminal app.
- Make sure that you have a standard Internet connection.
- In the Terminal window, type the ‘wget https://dl.google.com/linux/direct/google-chrome-stable_current_amd64.deb’ command and press the Enter key.
- Next, type the ‘sudo dpkg -i google-chrome-stable_current_amd64.deb’ command and press the Enter key.
- Now, you will be able to launch the Google Chrome browser from the start menu.
INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME ON MAC
- First, download the Google Chrome installer file from the official Google Chrome site.
- Open the downloaded file (.dmg) and locate the Google Chrome icon in the pop-up window.
- Now, drag the Google Chrome icon to the Applications folder on your Mac.
- If prompted, enter your Mac administrator password.
- Once installed, launch the Chrome browser and open Finder.
- Finally, locate the Google Chrome app from the left-side panel and click the Eject button.
INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME ON WINDOWS 10
- On your Windows 10 computer, verify whether you have a standard Internet connection.
- Launch the Microsoft Edge browser and navigate to the official Chrome site.
- Locate the Download Chrome button and click on it.
- Next, click the Accept and Install button to download the browser.
- Once downloaded, run the setup file from the Downloads folder.
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- Once completed, the Chrome browser will be launched automatically.
- Click the Get Started button and configure the necessary settings.
- Now, you can access Google Chrome to browse the Internet.