How to Install HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Without CD?
The driver installation for the HP Deskjet 1010 printer is quite simple. If you wish to do how to install HP Deskjet 1010 printer without CD, download the driver for your operating system from the HP official site.
Carry out these steps to download and install the driver for HP Deskjet 1010 printer without CD:
- First, you need to download the driver file by navigating to the HP official site from your browser.
- On the main page of the HP support site, type your product name in the search box and click the Software and Drivers tab.
- Choose your correct operating system and click the Download button near the driver file.
- The downloaded file will be available in the extension file format.
- After downloading the driver from the manufacturer’s site, navigate to the downloaded location and give a double-click on the driver file to run the setup.
- For Windows 10 and Mac operating systems, HP offers the HP Smart app instead of a driver to control the printer functions.
- Before executing the driver installation, make sure that you have completed the basic printer settings as guided in the user manual.
- Discard the connection between the HP printer and the computer.
- If you want to perform wireless setup, you must have a Wi-Fi router or access point for the wireless connection.
- Otherwise, use a standard USB cable to establish the connection between the HP printer and the computer.
- On the Setup Wizard screen, read the End User License Agreement and accept it by clicking the checkbox, “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings.”
- Click the Next button and wait until the driver installation is complete.
- If the Setup Wizard prompts you to connect the printer with the computer, choose the connection method, and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the driver installation.
- If you have difficulties to perform how to install HP Deskjet 1010 Printer without CD action, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.