How to Install HP Printer?
Set up your new printer and begin to use its various in-built features. Installing printers isn’t daunting but can be a bit tricky if this is your first encounter with printers. Hence, we have come up with clear and easy steps for How to Install HP Printer. Go ahead and set it up!
- Take the printer from the carton and remove the packaging material from it.
- Connect “one end” of the printer’s power cable into the respective slot.
- Plug the “other end” into the wall socket and power up the printer.
- Use the supplied bidirectional “PC printer cable” to link the computer and the printer.
- Download and install the compatible printer driver on your computer.
- Power on the printer by pressing the Power button on it.
- Your printer is automatically detected by the computer. Else, add the printer manually to your computer.
- Head to “Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Printers > Add a printer”.
- Install the ink cartridges in place; load the printer with paper and begin printing.
How to Install HP Wireless Printer?
Wireless printers let you print, scan, and fax without having to use cables. This hassle-free method is less stressful and relies completely on a strong network connection. Well, check the below steps and try connecting the printer to your local network.
- Unpack your printer and discard the covering tapes.
- Tuck in the power cord and power up the printer with an electric socket.
- Press the Power button to fire the device up.
- Get to know the network name and password of the local wireless network.
- Tap the Wireless icon> Settings > Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer’s control panel.
- Locate and choose your wireless network name from the list displayed.
- Enter the WPA passphrase and hit Connect.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and install the print cartridges.
- Feed the paper to be printed and print an alignment page.
- After installing the required printer driver on your computer, start printing right away.
How to Install HP Printer on Mac?
Printers compatible with Mac computers can be easily installed by following the steps given below.
- Offload the printer and place it on a steady surface.
- Insert the printer’s power cord into the wall socket and then turn it on.
- “Connect” the printer and the Mac computer with the supplied USB cable.
- Get to the “System Preferences” option on your computer.
- Click Print and Scan and check if your printer’s name is in the list.
- Find the driver compatible with your computer’s OS version and “install it”.
- Follow the instructions of the installer window and proceed.
- Position the ink cartridges in their respective slots of the printer.
- Feed paper into the paper input tray and set the print settings in your computer.
- “Select” Hit. Receive the sample print output at the printer.
Easy Guide for HP Printer Installation without CD
If you haven’t got the installation disk with the printer, fret not! It is now possible to install the printer even without the disk. Read the steps below and do how to install hp printer without cd function.
- Keep the printer close to your Mac computer.
- Attach one end of the provided USB cable to the printer.
- Insert the cable’s other end into the USB port of the computer.
- Start the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Configure the printer settings on the printer’s control panel.
- If your computer recognizes the printer, follow the installer prompts on the screen.
- Else, download the printer driver for your computer’s OS version from this site.
- Upon installing the driver on your computer, connect it to your printer as per the desired mode.
- Once configuring the print settings, the printer is ready to be used.
How to Install ePrint Printer?
HP ePrint is a printing application developed in HP printers. It enables you to print documents and photos sent via email to your printer. Here’s our guide explaining the setup process.
- Turn on the printer and tap the Wireless icon.
- The following on-screen instructions take you through the printer’s connection with a wireless network.
- Make sure you install the ink cartridges in the printer and load plain paper in the input tray.
- Tap the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s touchscreen and turn on the Web Services.
- Touch Print Info on the screen and note down the email address displayed.
- To print a document, type the printer’s email address in the To field.
- Key in a subject line and attach the document to be printed.
- The printer prints the document send via your personal email.
If you have any queries related on how to install HP printer, wireless HP printer, eprint setup, etc… Reach us now.