How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Deskjet 1010?
HP provides black and tri-color ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 1010 printer. It is available inside the printer package along with the printer accessories.
Carry out these steps to complete the how to install ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 1010 printer:
- Before installing the ink cartridges, remove the protective tapes and labels from the inside and outside of the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the electrical outlet and power up the printer by pressing the Power button.
- First, open the paper output tray and then the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, the ink holder moves automatically to the middle for installing the ink cartridges.
- Remove the orange protective tape on the ink cartridges and slide it gently into the slot or holders.
- Avoid touching the ink nozzles or copper-colored parts to prevent poor printing qualities.
- The tri-color ink cartridge should be on the left, and the black cartridge should be on the right side of the slot or holders.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and load some plain papers into the paper input tray.
- Finally, check the print quality by printing a test sheet and verify that the ink installations is proper on your HP Deskjet 1010 printer.