How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Cube?
Kodi is an open-source media player software.
The steps to how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Cube are provided below:
- Make sure to enable the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ feature.
- Say, ‘Alexa, search for Downloader app.’
- This will open the Downloader screen on the Amazon Fire TV Cube.
- Go to the Apps & Games section and select the Downloader option.
- Select the Get option followed by the Open option.
- When you see the ‘Allow Downloader to Access photos, media, and files on your device’ message on the screen, select the Allow option.
- After selecting the OK option, type the URL of the Kodi software and select the OK option to continue.
- Select the Install option when the Kodi screen opens.
- Click the Open option to launch the main interface of the Kodi software on the Amazon Fire TV Cube. Now, how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Cube process successfully completed.