- HOW TO INSTALL KODI ON AMAZON FIRE TV CUBE
HOW TO INSTALL KODI ON AMAZON FIRE TV CUBE
Are you looking for a way to install Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV cube? Not sure how to do it? We have all the details you are looking for.
Video streaming enthusiasts should be familiar with Kodi and many may be aware of previous streaming iterations like Xbox Media Center.
Even though Kodi might have its drawbacks, some users still opt to use it for many purposes. With Kodi, you can easily organize the media library and install loads of unconventional add-ons. If you are clueless and wondering how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV cube, look no further.
Here are the simple steps.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Use your Amazon Fire TV remote and select Settings (present in the top pane).
- Use the navigation buttons on the remote and go to the Device option.
- Under Device, scroll and select Developer options.
- Scroll to the Apps from Unknown Sources section and set the option to ON.
- Select the Turn On option.
- Go back to the main menu and look for the Downloader app.
- If you have Alexa set up, simply say “Alexa, search for Downloader app.”
- Select the Get button to download the app.
- Once the download is complete, select Open.
- Allow the Downloader app to have access to the media and files on your device. Select Allow.
- Enter the appropriate URL in the URL field and select Go.
- You will see the screen with the Kodi app to download.
- Use your controller and select INSTALL.
- Once the download is complete, click Open.
You have successfully read the steps to install Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV Cube. For remote assistance, click the CALL button pinned to this page.