How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Cube?
Kodi is an open-source media player software.
steps to install Kodi are provided below:
Follow the simple steps given below to install the software:
- Make sure to enable the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ feature.
- Say, ‘Alexa, search for Downloader app.’
- This will open the Downloader screen on the Amazon TV.
- Go to the Apps & Games section and select the Downloader option.
- Select the Get option followed by the Open option.
- When you see the ‘Allow Downloader to Access photos, media, and files on your device’ message on the screen, select the Allow option.
- After selecting the OK option, type the URL of the kodi software and select the OK option to continue.
- Select the Install option when the Kodi screen opens.
- Click the Open option to launch the main interface of the Kodi software on the TV. Now, how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Cube process successfully completed.
To get instant support on Amazon Fire TV, feel free to contact our Technical experts at Installation-help team.
We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com