- HOW TO INSTALL NETFLIX ON ANDROID
HOW TO INSTALL NETFLIX ON ANDROID
Netflix is one of the subscription-based streaming services that offer a wide variety of TV shows, movies, anime, and documentaries. You can use the Netflix app on your mobile device after creating a Netflix account. Keep reading the instructions below to learn how to install Netflix on Android.
Before installing the Netflix app:
- Verify if your device is running the latest Android version. The current Netflix app supports Android version 5.0 or later.
- To identify your Android OS version, go to Settings and scroll down the page.
- Tap the About Phone or About Device button.
- Tap Android Version a few times to display your OS version.
- Ensure that your device has enough disk space to install the Netflix app.
- Verify if the Internet connection is stable on your Android device.
Downloading and installing the Netflix app on Android mobile:
- To begin with, touch the Play Store icon on the applications screen. Doing so will launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the search icon at the top-left corner of the Play Store window.
- Type ‘Netflix’ in the search field and tap the Search button.
- From the search results, select the Netflix app.
- Tap the Install button to download the Netflix app.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- When you are asked to install the Netflix app on your Android device, tap the Install button and wait for the app to get installed.
You can see a shortcut icon on the home screen after the app gets installed on your device.
Signing in to the Netflix app:
- First, touch the Netflix icon on the applications screen.
- Type your Netflix email and password in the available fields.
- Tap the Sign-In or Login button to sign in to your Netflix account.
- If you don’t have a Netflix account, tap the link to create a new account.
- Next, select your plan from the list of services that Netflix offers.
- Tap Next and finish setting up your account by following the on-screen prompts.
- Once you have connected your Netflix account to your device, try to stream movies or TV shows online to check if the installation is successful.
Now, you have learned how to install Netflix on your Android device.