How to Install OS x 10.11.4 on Mac
Use the below procedure to install OS X El Capitan 10.11.4
- On the Mac device, click the Apple symbol at the top of the screen.
- Select the System Preferences option from the Menus list.
- Open the Applications folder, then launch the App Store on Mac.
- Click on the Updates tab and find the OS X El Capitan update page.
- Click the Download button beside the OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 version and then enter your Apple ID and the password for authentication.
- Now, the downloading starts. When the installer download is complete, it automatically launches on the screen.
- Close the installer window and make a copy of the OS version; otherwise, the installer files get deleted after the installation.
- Open the installer file and click Continue.
- Choose a disk for storing the OS on the Mac and start the installation.
- The system restarts many times until the installation completes.