- Install Quickbooks On Windows 10
How To Install Quickbooks On Windows 10?
QuickBooks is accounting software designed by Intuit. This software helps you manage your accounting and marketing activities efficiently. It is compatible with the latest version of Windows OS. Continue reading to know how to install Quickbooks On Windows 10.
Features Of Quickbooks
Some useful features offered by QuickBooks are listed below:
- Tax filing
- Bank account tracking
- Expense management
- Manage and pay bills
- Budgeting and more.
Install QuickBooks On Windows 10
- Initially, turn on your Windows 10 computer if it is turned off.
- Next, download the QuickBooks software’s installer file from the Intuit website.
- Once the installer file is downloaded, a dialog box prompting you to open the Install Shield wizard will appear on your computer screen.
- Click the Next button to begin the installation process.
- As soon as the installation Wizard opens, click the I Agree or Accept button to agree with the license agreement of the QuickBooks software.
- Once you have agreed to the QuickBooks license agreement, you will be prompted to enter the product’s activation key.
- Type the valid activation key in the given field and click Next. When prompted to choose the Custom and Network Options, select the one you prefer.
- For example, if you’re using the QuickBooks software on your current computer, then select the “I’ll be using QuickBooks Desktop on this computer option. Similarly, select the option you prefer by clicking the radio button beside it.
- Once you have chosen your preference, click the Next button.
- Choose the location to save the installer file and click Next in the Upgrade or Change Installation Location window.
- When the Install button is displayed on the screen, click on it to initiate the QuickBooks installation on your Windows computer.
- Complete the rest of the installation process by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Once the application is installed, open it to complete the activation process.
- Activate the QuickBooks application by following the on-screen instructions.
Click the Call button provided on this page to know more about how to install QuickBooks on Windows 10.
Related Article: Quick Guide On How To Start Reconciling In Quickbooks Online.