- HOW TO INSTALL SAGE 50 ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
HOW TO INSTALL SAGE 50 ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
Sage is a cloud-based accounting software. It offers essential bookkeeping and many other features with comprehensive reporting. It is proved to be a tough competitor for QuickBooks and FreshBooks (both accounting software).
Some of the finest benefits of Sage 50 are:
- Double-entry Accounting
- Affordable monthly costs
- Free trial
- Unlimited users with Sage Accounting (second-tier plan)
- Comprehensive reporting and inventory tracking
Here are the simple and easy steps for the installation of the Sage 50 accounting software.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar and type the URL for the Sage 50 app.
- Press Enter.
- Once the page opens, scroll down.
- You will find three options to download Sage 50.
- The one you need to click is Download Sage 50 Accounts v(version number) – Full Program.
- The software application will be downloaded to your computer.
- Perform a double-click on the downloaded Sage 50 accounting software.
- You’ll have to register with your email address (you will receive a serial number for activation).
- Open the QuickBooks software’s installer file.
- Install this accounting software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the software is installed, move the QuickBooks app to the Applications folder. To do so, click and drag its icon to the Applications folder.
- Now, open the QuickBooks app from the Applications folder.
- Perform a double-click on the downloaded accounting software.
- Select the Installing Sage 50 Accounting option.
- Follow the prompts on the screen.
- Agree to the license agreement.
- The Firewall Settings window will open.
- Choose the Autoconfigure the Windows Firewall to allow install and run Sage 50 option.
- Enter the serial number received at your email address.
- If you are using a single computer or network, select the corresponding option.
- Click Yes, this will be the ONLY computer running Sage 50.
- Specify the exact folder location where you want to save the Sage 50 program files.
- Follow the commands on the screen and your Sage 50 accounting software installation will be complete.
- Click Finish.
Once you have installed the Sage 50 accounting software successfully, proceed with the basic procedure mentioned below.
- After the installation, you must log in to the account and get access to the dashboard. This will give you an overview of sales, expenses, and flow.
- You can navigate to the different sections of the account from the navigation bar.
- Once you sign in, you’ll have access to the Getting Started wizard.
- Enter the basic information about the business, company name, and address, and link your bank accounts.
- Once done, all your transactions will be downloaded to Sage 50 automatically. This will allow you to streamline the process of balancing your books.
These are all the instructions you need to execute to install the Sage 50 accounting software.